Sunday 12 October 2014

Saturday SAL

I know, yet another SAL....I am so weak!  Although I'm doing this to support the lovely Linda, who took part in a Saturday SAL with Debbie, who sadly passed away.  I thought it would be a lovely idea if I joined in too.  She completed the last project and was due to start Candy Cane Christmas by Ursula Michael so I grabbed the pattern and ordered the threads, rifled through my fabric and I was all set!


I chose some DMC 14ct Blue Marble Aida that I've had for ages and it just happened to be the exact size I needed!  


I've set up an extra tab at the top to keep the WIP pictures of this separate from my other projects.  I'm sure that a lot of you probably follow Linda's blog - Stitchin' With My Furbabies already, but please stop over there and check out her beautiful stitching!



6 comments:

  1. Nice start Miamina. I so appreciate you stitching along with me.
    Thank you for mentioning my blog. I'm looking forward to stitching with you.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this chart somewhere, too! If I can find some fabric to stitch on, I may just join you! (my stash is mostly patterns, I don't have a fabric stash)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty design and I can see that Linda appreciates the stitching company. Aren't stitchers a lovely bunch of people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start on a lovely pattern. Well done for starting this lovely SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet new pattern, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whay a lovely new start. Definitely a wonderful way of supporting a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you have the time.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.