Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

Although it's not quite New Year here, it's not too far off!

I've had a lovely, if busy Christmas!  Mum has been staying since before Christmas and went home yesterday.  Whilst it's nice seeing family, it's lovely to have the house back to normal.

Whilst it's not all about the presents, I've had some lovely gifts, one of the highlights being my Secret Santa present from a Cross Stitch forum member.  She sent a bunch of DMC threads, tassels, needle case and she made me a lovely stitching journal with a stitched picture on the cover.


One of the presents from my OH was to make a small area of the dining room into a "sewing corner" so that I have my own little space to sit and stitch.  We went and picked out some furniture from IKEA, went and cleared the space by taking the old furniture to the recycling centre and it's all ready to be made up.  I have to wait until Monday for it to be assembled, but I cannot tell you how excited I am about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you have the time.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.