Sunday 30 November 2014

I've been naughty......

I've not posted my progress on the Saturday SAL for a couple of weeks....I know, I'm soooo naughty.  I may also have splashed out on a few charts from Love Thy Thread, as sadly as of tonight they are no longer in business :(  I had to get them before they disappeared!  There were so many I wanted but felt that being this close to Christmas I had to be brutal.

 
Mermaid
Bumblebee

  














Snails

Autumn Leaves
Rose












Alley by the Lake

These are my "catch-up" Saturday SAL pictures!  I have been stitching each week, just slacked and didn't write a post!





I've also stitched a bit more of my Pyramid too!


I do have a general "hope", rather than a plan, to finish it next year but the main thing is that I'm enjoying stitching it and I'll stick with it for now until I feel like a change! I may switch back to some kind of loose rotation next year but I'm still trying to figure out how it will work.

Oh, if you do manage to read this post today, you still have time to enter my giveaway, click here! There is also a HAED 50% off sale and a last chance to grab any of those Love They Thread charts you may be wanting!




5 comments:

  1. You've chosen some beautiful charts from LTT and deserve to treat yourself to a year-end present! The SAL is coming along nicely, as is the pyramid. I love the rich colours in both of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new charts Miamina. Your making wonderful progress on Candy Cane Christmas. We spent all day Saturday putting up our outside display. I put in about 10 stiches on another project.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stashing! And beautiful stitching too - your WIPs look great :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stash. I too splashed out on a few charts from Love They Thread. Really like your choices. Really like Snails, I was debating that one but decided against it. Lots of great stitching, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow you got some wonderful charts!

    Your WIPs are coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you have the time.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.