Thursday 6 November 2014

I'm Late....I'm Late.....

Anyone who knows me in the slightest knows that I am often late!  I've been away for a while visiting family and I got back then had a cold!

I did manage to stitch a little on the Saturday SAL piece, although not as much as I wanted.




As you can see, I finished the "M" and I moved on down to the "C"!  I'm hoping next time that I might get to play with some colour!

Since I got back, I've switched to stitching on Pyramid 4 - Marchetti (HAED).  This is where I'm up to now:



It's not a great photo as the light has been terrible due to the weather, but at least it gives you an idea of where I am.

If you've ever noticed the little widget thingy on the sidebar, you'll see that I missed my Blogversary!  Well I've decided to have a slightly belated giveaway.  I'll make a post after this one with all the details in so it's easy to keep separate!


5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had a cold. Your stitching is just lovely. Pyramid is looking absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pyramid if looking fabulous, nice to see it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love the pyramid! I have this pattern in my list of future projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your pyramid looks amazing! Great colors. Hope you feel better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful progress on both your projects :) Wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you have the time.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.