Thursday 16 January 2014

Reading!

I know that some of you love reading, as I do and a couple of my online friends have started new book related blogs.  As yet they are still growing so I figured it wouldn't hurt to give them a little mention in the hope that it might attract a few new followers for them and also introduce you to some books that you might not know about or have thought about previously.  I love finding new authors!

If you have a few minutes please stop by and have a look, I know they would appreciate it!

Gizzimomo's Book Shelf and Itzy's Reading Corner 

Thanks very much!

4 comments:

  1. Aww that's really kind of you, thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Miamina, I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE to read and I do read one of the blogs already so I am checking out the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Miamina, it's greatly appreciated!

    Thea aka Gizzimomo
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you have the time.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.