Friday 22 February 2013

Friday Night Sew-In

I know that a lot of you won't understand this, but I'm generally not much of a "joiner" and for me to take part in something is quite a big decision.  This week I've decided to take the leap and join the Friday Night Sew-In (FNSI) hosted by Heidi.

By all accounts it's a laid back virtual stitching club that takes place on the 3rd Friday of each month.  If you want to know any more information click on the the picture below or on the sidebar of my blog.

Handmade by Heidi

My plan for this evening is to continue on with Lizzie*Kate's Dog Lessons for People.  I'm way behond on my SAL so figured a week dedicated to it might help me catch up, even if it does mean not stitching on my baby sampler.  This is where I left off last time:



I'll post an update tomorrow, but I am a slow stitcher so don't expect massive changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you have the time.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.