Tuesday 5 June 2012

WIPocalypse - June

Sorry this is a day late but at least I made it eventually!  It's been a fairly productive month and I have a finish!

First up, TT Violet Sometimes:



Feels great to have a finish and I think it looks pretty good for my first HAED project, I even managed to frame it myself!



May
Next one, Henry VIII:



April











 




June

This is nearly done now.  All the main stitching is done so just a small amount of back stitching to do as well as the beading.  I've never actually beaded anything before so fingers crossed it works out!

Now for SK Blue Moon:

April
June



















I'm really struggling with this, the amount of confetti is crazy but I am determined to get it done.  It may only be a few stitches, but it's a few stitches nearer the finish line!  It may take me a while, so you'll have to bear with me on this one.

I haven't done anything on Endless Dream or Fanciful Fairy this month but I've been a little naughty and made a start on QS Clara - Hannah Lynn.





June
















I've not really been struck by her artwork before, then I spotted this and it really grabbed me.  Since then her artwork has really grown on me and now I have an even bigger list of charts I HAVE to do!

Just to keep you informed, HAED are having a 25% off sale until 11th June, this time it includes the minis.  Sadly I've been banned by my OH from visiting the site....I've spent far too much in the recent sales and I stitch far too slowly....although if you don't tell him, he'll never know!  Michele is too naughty and keeps adding such beautiful artwork that I just NEED to stitch.

That's it for now, thanks for reading.  Please feel free to leave a comment, it's always nice to read your thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces. Great finish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just lave Violet and again I can only say that you did a splendid job on framing it =)
    Great work on your other projects, too =)
    I wish you hadn't mentioned the Haed sale....

    ReplyDelete
  3. King Henry is sure coming along well! I love the colors in the pattern, my auntie is working on the same one! Do you plan on doing the other King Henry one as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those HAED sales are so tempting aren't they, I am trying desperately to keeping well away from it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the finish! She looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you have the time.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.