This year I'm not setting any particular goals as such, just a rough plan as to what I want to work on and lets see how much I can get done. I'll list them with pictures (I like lots of pictures :P) and current progress if there is any:
1. QS Mystic Garden - HAED 2013 SAL - I plan to complete this before the end of the year.
2. QS Clara - Started this last year and I'm stitching the outline first so that I can colour it in.
3. The 3 Fates - Jasmine Becket-Griffith (HAED) - I haven't started this as yet, but I do plan to start it very soon.
4. A Rose For My Love - Zindy Nielsen (HAED) - Started last year but I haven't stitched very much of it, can't wait to get stuck in properly.
5. Celtic Fairy - Joan Elliott - Started last year and would love to make more progress on it. She got pushed to one side due to other stitching commitments but hopefully she'll get some love this year.
6. Lickle Ted birth sampler - Started for the birth of my cousin's baby, who arrived just before Christmas. Although I haven't set a firm completion date for this, I would very much like to have it done for his 1st birthday.
7. Dog Lessons For People - Lizzie*Kate - Stitching for 4 hours per week as a SAL with some friends of mine. The general plan is to stitch this on Sunday afternoons so I'm hoping that this grows steadily.
This list may well change over the year, but this the general plan. I've decided not to use a rotation and just go with the flow and see what happens. I'm trying not to have (m)any new starts but they do have a habit of ambushing you so who knows :P