Monday 29 June 2015

Short update!

As much as I would love to write you a hugely detailed post with lots of pretty pictures, I'm sorry, this is a very short one!  I just wanted to let you know, I haven't disappeared, but I have been very ill. 

Annoyingly I was admitted to hospital with having a small stroke.  It's affected my co-ordination, my ability to say some words, given me light-headedness, painful headaches and the feeling of "pressure" at the back of my head.  I can't stitch at present, but I'm hopeful that I will be able to very soon and doing anything for any length of time causes the pain and pressure to increase.  

They are still investigating the exact cause of it, once I receive proper treatment I will hopefully be back with you and commenting on your blogs again!

Hope you guys stay well and enjoy the stitching time!  Make the most of each day as you never know what's around the corner!


20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Take care of yourself and you'll be in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry sweetie! I have emailed you. Have a news that should cheer you up. Please take a moment to come back to me if you can. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you've been ill. I'm praying for you and sending you lots of hugs. Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so sorry to hear this Miamina. Please take care of yourself and come back to us soon. Sending hugs and happy thoughts your way.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so sorry to hear this. I hope you will be on the road to recovery very soon. Lots of hugs and best wishes being sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I am so sorry you're going through this. I really hope you get better soon, and that they find what's causing it! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my. So sorry. Hope you are back fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get better soon and the docs find out what's wrong, you take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. (((((hugs))))) I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear of your health troubles. If there's anything I can do just let me know - I'm only down the M62! Hope you are stitching again soon. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like everyone else I'm so sorry that you've had to go through this!
    I'm sending prayers and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry you have not been well, I too am hindered from stitching as I have broken my right arm, I am right handed.. but in am making progress and have done a little stitching.. so hope you will be well soon and can get back to your stitching.. have become your 100th follower!
    Prayers and blessings Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. best wishes for your recovery and the future:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hugs! Wising you a full and speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sending lots and lots of hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so sorry to hear you've been ill. I hope the drs can get to the bottom of it. Sending hugs and good wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, I hope the doctors can help you. It must have been very frightening.

    Get well soon, and stitching too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts. I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you have the time.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.